The SSSNA is a framework agreement that has been tendered by Southern Universities Purchasing consortium (SUPC). The purpose of this framework is to deliver an efficient and compliant route to market for participating public bodies, by minimising the resource and providing value for money. The framework helps you by reducing your buying cycle and increasing the speed of infrastructure deployments that both information services and research depend on.
- Consistently low pricing on storage hardware, software and services
- Ability to purchase under a pre-tendered framework agreement
- Reduced time and expense on tender process
- Faster time to value for IT projects
- Ability to select which manufacturers you wish to focus on
- Experienced technical pre and post-sales consultancy
- Fully comprehensive support and installation services
Both Dell and Huawei have selected S3 as a Higher Education focused specialist partner to represent them on the framework. S3 is listed with both vendors under Lot 2. Lot 2 covers the supply of storage hardware including virtual appliances and software defined storage and is inclusive of backup solutions, software support, maintenance and warranty renewals.
For more information about how we can support you with your infrastructure needs, please contact our team.